Located at 11 Front Street, Southampton
Steps from the beautiful sandy beaches of Lake Huron
This 2 storey, 2 bedroom quaint little house with attached garage is situated in a prime location, across the street from the beach.
You will find this immaculate home-away-from-home to include:
- a well appointed sun room with wicker furniture, overlooking a lovely stone patio, complete with patio furniture and barbecue
- a cozy living room with a mixture of modern and antique fine furnishings, gas fireplace and carpets,
- a modern kitchen – complete with stove with self-cleaning oven, over the stove microwave with fan, fridge, dishwasher.
- a lovely dining room overlooking the large back yard and patio,
- a fully equipped laundry room,
- 1 large master bedroom with Queen bed, dresser, night tables and lamps
- 1 second bedroom with two single beds, dresser, night table and lamps
- 2 - 4 piece bathrooms (one on the ground floor, one on the second floor)
Our pristine property is located within walking distance of Southampton’s many amenities; the library, banking facilities, shops and restaurants, tennis courts and The Rail Trail. For the photographer, Southampton is renowned for its breathtaking sunsets.
Utilities – (Gas Heat/air-conditioning, electricity, water, cable TV and Wifi) not included.
No smoking, no vaping etc., and no pets are allowed.
Parking is provided.